The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, also referred to as “LDS” or “Mormons,” contains foundational beliefs which deny the deity of Christ. This puts the Mormons squarely in opposition with Holy Scripture. A partial list of their false teachings includes:  
- Baptism for the dead (vicarious baptism),
- Jesus is an angel, the brother of Satan (but not God, so this denies the deity of Christ),
- We can all become “Gods” ourselves,
- False prophets and prophecy with “special revelations” from God,
- False books added to the Holy Bible,
- That they are the “lost tribe” of Israel,
- God is not eternal,
- They deny the virgin birth of Jesus Christ,
- Jesus was a polygamist,
- Among others.
It is written:
To any who find themselves in this church, I pray that you will seek the truth of Scripture, and God’s truth, for yourself.
Anderson, R. John. "6.40 Mormonism Masquerading as Christianity." EachDay.org. Access date: September 25, 2023. https://eachday.org/part-vi-beware-the-wolves/6-40-mormonism-as-christianity/